Google+ Followers

Monday, 29 July 2013

Flowers of Evil

So yeah.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/flowers-of-evil/episodes-1

One of my favorite ongoing mangas right now. 6 volumes are out in North America, I own all of them. One of those mangas that only releases a chapter a month but is ALWAYS worth the wait... Flowers of Evil is something else incredible.
13 episodes of an anime... we're lucky to have gotten that. We're even more lucky to have gotten the style of anime we got...eerily realistic... I watched the first episode with Charlotte, we didn't get around to watching any after that... I hate watching anime streaming on some shitty website, I'll usually wait till it is done, download it in HD and watch it on a real TV.
So I think I need to do that now...
But seriously, read the manga or watch the anime...it is amazing.
A story I can't wait to see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment