Google+ Followers

Friday, 12 July 2013

Les Miserables

So we had excellent seats. Twas a wonderful 23rd birthday gift from my parents... the show was slightly different, it continuous to change over the years...urgh...I loved Asian Marinos.

So I'm trying to get to my seat, by jumping over laps, and who do I almost give a lap dance? MY INSURANCE BROKER! awesome right? NO, SHE WORKS FOR THE COMPANY THAT FIRES ME, I'm too lazy to cancel my insurance with those assholes.
Also she's been furiously emailing me for not paying my premiums... Because, you know, premiums are for someone who has money...
FUUUUU I NEED TO SELL AND GET MONEY.

Anyway, Go see Les Miz if you ever get the chance. It's pretty awesome.


My brother asked if I wanted to watch "Money in the Bank" with him on Sunday, I thought he was talking about a job that could play me with money.... I'm pretty desperate.

Urgh.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment