Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Picture not related?

I feel like it's trying to tell me something...

Yeah okay! So I've been advised by those close to me to include more pictures when blogging! it is an easy way to attract viewers... However, this is a blog primarily about my writing and very often about random interests... so yeah, not much to post pictures about, so I'll have to get more creative.
Also that above there is a shirt, freaken love it.
I do have a cat, so perhaps if I take pictures of that shithead... that'll work.

After ten minutes of trying to get the cat's attention... I give up.

Her name is Tesla, she is evil, I am allergic... I swear she knows.


Anyways, more pictures! I will try to include more instead of wall of text...hmm.

Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment