Google+ Followers

Sunday, 28 July 2013

Sunday!

Well, Saturday is a difficult time to post for me...please forgive me...2 readers...love you.
Anyway, Charlotte and I scoped out the park in the middle of nowhere... other than giant mosquitos... I mean fucking giant...bigger than a horse fly big... the place is fantastic...well wooded, open fields... not very crowded...we're expecting 20 or so people for the first foam wars.
Friday night we all got together... Charlotte made her gun holster and belt...it has pink duct tape bows and is adorable... I made my duct tape Katana... my design worked...although the thing is ugly as hell... it is very fast so I consider that a success...also...I made a sword breaker...the thing is fucking cool as shit... It works both as a off hand short sword...and is capable of catching foam weapons...even obnoxiously thick ones... I doubt I'll break anyone's weapon...but if I do...I will squee...

Anyway, UFC event was on last night...parent's PVR is broken...so I'm attempting to download it as we speak... but it is not cooperating...piece of shit...

Anyway, I will be working on the background art for the cover today! After that, Charlotte has soccer...but she is gimpy so we will just watch...
Meanwhile I watch bubblegum crisis on Canadian Netflix! woot.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment