Google+ Followers

Saturday, 6 July 2013

Text ideas!

Fricken look at that, BEAUTIFUL. Okay, So my friend Leo is cleaning up my sketches for me so that I can add them to the novel and insert them into the volumes when I sell the book on Kindle.
That includes the symbols of the elements. A running motif of my story is that the style of writing is asymmetric, as is their glyphs. the title of the story, which I drew, is being fixed up by him as well...

The premise of the style of writing, is that the words, symbols are broken up into small pieces that are distinct from each other. The symbol above is the symbol for Kana, which in my world is the natural energy produced by souls... pretty much Ki, or Chi or Mana...Kana...Mana...Ki...Kana...hmm I'm pretty creative eh?
Anyways, Leo also needs me to choose a font for which to focus my title on. THAT BEING SAID, we're going to do this together okay? Because I love you. Even though you won't subscribe to me.

OKAY THIS IS A TEST SENTENCE WOOOO.----- Ardent's Contract.  

Well, that is way too thin. Let us try this again: 

THIS IS MY SECOND ATTEMPT WOOT: Ardent's Contract 

hmm, Georgia doesn't do it for me either...I do like the lack of symmetry. You're a maybe. 

THIRD ATTEMPT, HERE WE GO. Ardent's Contract


FOURTH ATTEMPT, WEEEEE Ardent's Contract 

WHY DO YOU READ THIS YET NOT SUBSCRIBE? Ardent's Contract 

SIXTH? I THINK Ardent's Contract. 

THIS IS THE LAST ONE ON BLOGGER: Ardent's Contract 


Well, I kind of like the last one and georgia, we shall see! 




UPDATE: 
And he does it again, he takes my sketches and makes them look professional.
I hate symmetry... I shit all over the idea of it.
Anyway, the first one is Kana, but I told you that already. the top one is Ether, and the swirly one is Void.
Together, they are the three grand elements in my universe: Soul, spirit and nothingness.

The other elements will likely follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment