Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Cloud Atlas.

Stayed up late last night watching Cloud Atlas.
I cheated and used Wikipedia to keep up with which actors were who. The film was pretty good, I think I would have to watch it again to really get it. I wanted to watch it after I saw a thread on Reddit about movies that divide people... I can see why people didn't like Cloud Atlas but I liked it.
That being said, I had never heard of this movie called Sunshine with Cillian Murphy about a space adventure... it also divides people. I plan on watching that a bit later. Review to follow?  who the fuck knows.
All I know right now is that I'm dizzy as fuck. I am medicated, this is a symptom of withdrawal... Maybe that is why I am barely blogging right now. urgh.
Took pills, ate food, drinking coffee... we shall see.
Also, I might be taking my mom to see the conjuring today.
We'll see how that goes.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment