Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

fierce job search!

Why?
Charlotte and I found a place to live! a basement suite, excellent location, 2 bedroom, washer, dryer, dishwasher...freaken huge! Best of all, it is affordable... Well that, or the fact that we're living under a single mom and her young kid...NOT ROWDY PEOPLE WOOT. I went and looked at it yesterday and we're dropping off the application today...hopefully we get it, the owner really liked me.

So there... We have some hope, which is always wonderful.

Okay, so now I'm going to be dropping off applications EVERYWHERE. I don't care what shitty job I get at this point... as long as they pay and I can still write. We'll get by, and live quite comfortably.
So I'll be doing lots of that today.
Anyway, yesterday my friends and I continued a tradition! We bought the new Tales game and played it together all the while being snide and quite silly about it... Tales of Xillia, like every other Tales game allows for multiple players... it was a lot of fun.

I got to play some womanizer named Alvin... despite the name he's pretty sexy. According to Josh he's an asshole like me! <3

So a pretty good day yesterday. We have hope again. Plus the cover is coming along, so I'll get to see how the book does online... I am nervous but I have a lot of support so hopefully I can reach my goal of 500 copies sold!

Anyway! lots to do today... I think I'll update again later.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment