Google+ Followers

Sunday, 18 August 2013

First review!

3.5/5! YAAAAAY! I'LL TAKE IT! :D
I'm actually so happy that I'm not a flaming pile of shit!
Also she makes constructive points and I'm happy that she did this for me.
 http://myovermind.blogspot.pt/2013/08...

OH GOD REVIEWS MAKE ME NERVOUS!

Why is it so hard to take criticism? I've known writers who justify EVERYTHING they do and that is wrong. So I'll read this over again and learn from it. Because the wonderful lady who did this for me has an opinion and IT CAN ONLY serve to benefit me by listening to it.

I'll probably become catatonic as more reviews pile in.

3/5 is a awesome start, an honest review. if she gave me 5/5 I would have been worried that she didn't know how to review and had no real criticisms.. or that she was going easy on me. This way I know she didn't hold back so I'm really fucking happy.

this means so much.
GAAH I'M RAMBLING.

Edit: Okay, working on my voice! I'm really glad that I wrote the first volume over a year ago and it is the weakest part of the story! it will only go up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment