Google+ Followers

Monday, 5 August 2013

it's a new day!

First off:
HOLY FUCK CANADIAN NETFLIX! DIGIMON, FLIGHT, LIFE OF PI, HARRY POTTER 7, TAKEN 2, RISE OF THE GUARDIANS, MOTHERFUCKING DIGIMON, ENEMY MINE, NEW EPISODES OF BREAKING BAD? YEEEEEEES

Oh wow, hopefully that job interview goes well today...
Anyways, less than a month ago I finished the first Novel of Ardent's Contract. It happened after months of obsessive work... so I kind of needed a break. That was where foam wars fit in perfectly... I had something else to obsess over for a short time... it was a nice break.

Anyway, Foam wars is over. That was excellent. LAVA BEARS RULE. I have a feeling that the next time we do it... it will be escalated... especially since a .50 caliber nerf sniper just came out...it is three feet long.. I'll likely buy one after I have money and they solve the fact that it breaks after twenty minutes of use.

When I say it is .50 cal, I mean it. The darts are three times the size.

Anyways, Leo is almost done the cover. So my focus now will be planning book 2 as well as promoting the actual book. My ambitious goal is to sell 500 copies... should be excellent.

That being said: My main focus is on the part time job. My spare time will just go to planning like crazy... When I plan... it is like craaaazy...cray cray.

Also, I had to cut my hair yesterday. urgh. I seriously hate nothing more than having my hair cut...especially when it is NOT done by Lisa, bless her. However, Lisa is excellent at what she does, as such I need an appointment with her...so when I have a surprise interview, I need to go to the mall for a ten dollar hair cut. Lisa isn't only excellent at what she does, but I also trust her...trust is a big deal. Most people underestimate how scary having a hair cut is! I mean, for 10 or more minutes you have to sit while some person has knives to your throat! Don't tell me scissors aren't knives! they're just two knives connected by a pivot... FOR TWICE THE DANGER.

So yeah, I got a peasant haircut. I was having my hair cut really short so it wasn't a big deal.. the last year or so I've been pulling off the cute nerdy look so I feel weird with jock short hair now.

Hello ladies! 
 So yeah, that was totally me... minus the good looks.

Anyway, I got pretty depressed after getting my hair cut... mostly because I had to borrow money from my parents just to have that done...urgh...the last of my wellfare money got stolen by the student loan people! 200 dollars felt like some kind of treasure...bam it was gone. Assholes.

Okay, so get money, give money to Charlotte for her loyal service...buy mega milk shirt... make it raaain! Oh and I guess I'll pay for that guy's small chip in his car... I GUESS.

Also! There was a UFC event on Saturday... I didn't get that excited about it because it was a Brazil card.. those usually blow hard. Fuck. Brazilian. Fans.
Also, Korean Zombie lost... the worst part being that they were both severely injured during the fight so neither of them fought to the best of their ability.

Anyway! Time to work out!
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment