Google+ Followers

Saturday, 24 August 2013

Moving next sunday!

SO MUCH TO DO!
SO STRESSFUL AND AND AND...
not really. I'm pretty chill yo.
hopefully all my friends help us move like good Sheep. I am pretty excited though, nothing makes you love your parents less like living with them... urgh.
So guys! what's up? have you bought my book yet? no? GAHHADHFAH I want to live here!
Amazon won't tell me how many people have bought yet... but soon... SOOON. I am excited though! lots of test readers...who I have to give the book for free.

Anyway! on episode five of attack on Titan...every single...episode has been amazing. I highly recommend it. Ending on a wham moment is the best way to achieve this... and they do it in spades...

Err... Also, Josh and I did a last of us let's play... I was pretty silly. I bet you'll like it long time!

Also! my one shot on Anima is going to be live streamed... should be wicked, I'll be running a dangerous campaign... since my players have a history of believing they're invincible this should be an eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment