Google+ Followers

Monday, 19 August 2013

Okay back to life.

Okay! I am published!
Buuuuut... life goes on! I still have a JOB :D which sounds really awesome to me.
I work 8:30 to 4:30 and then I get to see Andrew for a bit! :D
I also have a lot of work to do, to release the next two volumes of Ardent's Contract... which is about 300,000 words total... I have only released the first 42,000.
Anyway, Emily when she did her edits for me, wrote them out on a printed out manuscript...so REALISTICALLY... I could edit it myself, knowing my mistakes...which are quite commonly made... have Charlotte proof read it...then bam... get it out as fast as possible... because, you know, Emily has a life and University is about to start back up... and she's a bit slow at editing, so I might have to kick it up from this point on.
We'll see!
I hope I don't have to do that, I like listing another person as the editor and I honestly believe I am a shit editor of my own work and in general.

On a happy note, Andrew brought me back a gift from France!
A leather bound notebook, hand made by a middle eastern man at the side of the road...who put lots of love into it... made of leather and parchment.
Fucking love it.
That is all for now!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment