Google+ Followers

Saturday, 17 August 2013

Poo brain Pug face.

Urgh.
I've uploaded the file last night, it was in review. it completed a minute ago. They found a single spelling error... well not spelling, I used the wrong word... Fixed it....NOW IT IS IN REVIEW AGAIN :(
I do have all my pages open for the moment it goes through so I can self promote like a mad man!
also, the images aren't showing up... the symbols etc in the preview... I was able to upload them to a kindle myself so I know it is possible... I may have to email them if they don't show up in the final draft.
I AM SO STRESSED/EXCITED... SHIT I HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY TO GO TO IN LESS THAN AN HOUR, I HAVE TO GO DROP OFF MY KEY TO THE STORAGE LOCKER PEOPLE, I NEED TO WORK OUT SO I CAN GET RIPPED, AND PROM IS TOMORROW!
I mean.
I am okay.
Just need to relax.
A little.
Poo face pug brains! I mean...
POO BRAINED PUG FACES.
err... it is something I call Charlotte to annoy her. She hates pugs and poo brain.
I don't mind pugs. They're kind of cute in their "Can't really breath" sort of way.
Anyway.
HUUUURRRY UP KINDLE.
\Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment