Google+ Followers

Friday, 16 August 2013

So it begins.

Bam, placed on the amazon Kindle store!
Although it is currently in review. It will be 3 dollars american... the lowest I could make it.
I am very nervous, tomorrow morning I will start self promoting. I mean, that is the point of this blog right? well, I'll have to do more than that.
Reddit... Good Reads... etc.
So yes, I am quite excited.
URGGH.
I think it is bed time.
SOOOOOOOOOOON.
Seriously, I've been waiting for this for years.
I am dying in anticipation, I know there are a lot of people I know who will buy it because they know me. but the moment somebody buys it out of curiosity... I win!
Day off tomorrow... However, The twins birthday is tomorrow...at a park... same park as foam wars...hmm.
TOODLES.
PLEASE BUY MY BOOK AND I WILL PERSONALLY KISS YOUR HAND SOMEDAY.

Also, the Cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment