Google+ Followers

Friday, 9 August 2013

so...

Well...so...yeah....
I GOT A FUCKING JOB! woooooo!
So happy. It is at Staples! also Charlotte and I looked at a basement suite to live in! it was freaken perfect! I totally played it up and we'll get the call early next week if we get the place! to move in September first!!

Okay, so finally a few steps are down. Soon I'll be able to focus on writing again once I get into a set routine! Hopefully I won't go the way of before and let a job distract me from writing...although I doubt this will be as stressful as being a claims adjuster so yeah!

Anyway!
This weekend will be busy! tomorrow is Animethon here in Edmonton...well all weekend is, but we're only going tomorrow... I'll post pictures. Today is Faith, my niece's birthday... so we're going over there at about 6: 30!

Also, I am going to Gm a one shot for my friends. Using this strange system called Anima... I have some ideas, I am excited... also we're going to live stream it.

ANYWAYS, MEGA MILK SHIRT HERE WE COME!

to celebrate watch the first episode of the Catherine let's play!

Anyways! TOODLES BICHES


No comments:

Post a Comment