Google+ Followers

Sunday, 15 September 2013

Starbucks wifi and a new computer.

So yeah, new laptop.
Currently Leo is pulling all my files from old lappy and I am using Lappy Version 2 to type this in a starbucks.
So yeah!
I'm doing really well. Charlotte and I are slowly but surely moving in, cleaning when we can. She is back to school and busy as balls... I am working full time, also I run the copy center now... odd.
Err... Billie the author lady bought my book, she is currently reading it, she told me she would take a while. I don't mind waiting. My mom misses having me around alot. I miss her too. But as is life.
Err... I Don't really remember how to do this....
I'm downloading attack on Titan episode 23.
Okay, I got this. the Most important thing is that I am writing again, however what I am writing might surprise you. Because I plan on releasing Ardent's Contact through Kindle, I've decided to focus on writing another project and editing AC at the same time.
I've talked about it briefly before, it is called Hybrid... it'll be steampunky ish but not stereotypic, I actually know how to put a twist on it!
Mostly though, it is a much simpler story, one I can tell in one book and less than 150,000 words. Ardent's Contract is 300,000 so I feel like Hybrid will be much easier to Query... because I have those ambitions again, I feel I can do it.
Hybrid is a very important story, it is one I will dedicate to my mother and father. Mostly because I came up with the idea when they took me under their care when I lost my job.
But more importantly, the story deals with physical disability and will be heavily inspired by the fact that I grew up with a mother who had Multiple Sclerosis.
Anyway, that is all for now. I'm going to try to blog when I visit my parents. Until friday, i won't have real wifi. If you have been checking lots, I am sorry, I will make it up to you.
I love you all... in the pants.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment