Google+ Followers

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Okay, I need to get better at this.

Okay, so I've got a few minutes before I go to work.
Shall we talk for a moment?
Okay.
So yeah, I've been working really hard lately! like super hard at work... I'm actually starting to get good at it. After a shitty week last week too! Also, I'm even more stressed because of responsibility blah blah.
BUT ultimately. this is a writing blog (arent they all?) and I usually like to focus on my writing.
Which had been going marvelously.
like seriously.
70 000 words now. 132 pages. I am a machine, and this is with me working full time and always being busy.
Anyways, I think I'll post more writing for realsies this time.
Okay, I'll check back in at lunch. I miss when I blogged eight times a day.
Urgh
Toodles.
Oh and that manga about the sister and her band "Incest" She kissed her brother... urgh. HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING?

No comments:

Post a Comment