Google+ Followers

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Shameful plugging.

This is Janel, she is smart and witty.
http://janelcomeau.blogspot.ca/
She is my good friend who is also an inspiring writer. Seriously she's hilarious.
Please read her stuff.

Anyway, Charlotte and I will be watching the conjuring and i will not be sleeping tonight. Mostly because I slept seven hours during the day in an attempt to get over my sickness... I also got no writing done... urgh, I sometimes miss my time of unemployment when I could pound out 12000 words a day.
Now I end up working thirteen hour days when my coworkers call in sick.
Oh well, money is nice and I want to keep this lovely house we have.
Err... Also at work we got a new wide format colour printer... So I printed out a shirtless picture of Ryan Gosling to have on the wall of our copy centre... by wall I mean inside the door of a cabinet. I did this to show my younger coworkers how to use the machine... They are happy and moral is up.
I also wanted to show one of the female managers who often hops over to help, she's more into George Cloony so I printed out a classy black and white photo of him.
OH YEAH.
Oh and that manga I was reading a few weeks ago with the brother and the sister... they kissed... URGH FULL REVIEW TO FOLLOW.
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment